Wednesday, April 29, 2015

IIC #207 Recipe

Hi & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at Inky Impressions. I hope you are all keeping well & taking care....hugs for those that need them xx

Ok now lets announce our 'punch it' winners

Our image winner & future guest designer, chosen randomly (by my hubby) is.....


Congrats Vickie, please email me on inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com  & I will sort your images & your guest designer spot for you. Also don't forget to snag your winners badge from the apge at the tip of the blog xx

This weeks Inky favourite goes to.....


Now for this weeks Top 3, in no particular order ....




Awesome creations thank you for sharing them with us. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the page at the top of the blog xx

Now this weeks challenge theme is a 

RECIPE

1 Image
2 Papers
3 Flowers

so get cooking!

Lets see what the Inkettes have cooked up to inspire you this week...









Fabulous creations, thank you Inkettes xx

You have until Tuesday 5th May at 6pm UK time to get your 'Recipe' creations in using the linky tool

Hugs Shell & the Inkettes xx


3 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

thanks so much for picking my card as one of the top 3!! Congratulations to all the winners!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Thank you for choosing my card to be your Inky Fav! I am so honoured! Congratulations to all the winners.
Hugs,
Anna
xxx

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my card.
Hope you will like it. Hope my mom will like it to. Only with the colouring I was busy whole afternoon.. And that on kraftpaper for the first time with Promarkers. With Pencils done it before, but not with Promakers..
Saskia Pullen

Nice dt cards.