Wednesday, February 25, 2015

IIC #198 'One Layer Card'

Before I get to this weeks business, I just need to remind you of our wonderful 'Inky Inspirations' blog, where the Inkettes share the creations they have made hoping to inspire you. Make sure you pop over & check out what the Inkettes have been up to this week!


Wow we had some awesome entries last week for our 'cute & cuddly' challenge. I had such a hard job choosing my winners. 
So here we go....

Our image winner & guest designer in a few weeks goes to....
(chosen randomly by my hubby)


huge congrats Christine, please email me on inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com  & I will send you your cjosen images out to you & also arrange your guest designer spot!

This weeks Inky Favourite goes to....


And now for this weeks Top 3, in no particular order.....




Congratulations to you all, don't forget to snag your blog badges from the page at the top.

This weeks theme is...

ONE LAYER CARD

simply put, no added layers!

We have 2 fabulous Guest Designers joining us this week
Firstly we have



We also have

Helen using....


Thank you ladies awesome creations xx



Lets see what fab creations the Inkettes have made this week....

Shell using....'Warm Hello' 


Mukta using....'Dancing In The Rain' sentiment




Fabulous creations Inkettes thank you xx

You have until 3rd March at 6pm UK time to get your 'one layer cards' in using the linky tool!

Hugs Shell & the Inkettes xx


4 comments:

Lillian A said...

Oh gosh, thank you for choosing my card as an Inky Favorite !! Congrats to the winner, as well as the "tops"!!

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you so much for choosing my card in this challenges top 3. Congrats everyone, great inspiration too. Love Jane x
The Craft Bucket Blogspot

Wendy said...

Thank you for choosing one of my cards as your Top 3. Thanks for the "one layer" card challenge this week. It was fun to play!

Helen said...

Love the DT cards!
Thanks for letting me join you this week!
Helen x