Wednesday, February 18, 2015

IIC #197 'Cute & Cuddly'

Hi & welcome to the start of a brand new challenge here at Inky. I just want to remind you about 
our latest new image/sentiment release. We have an oriental, 2 Easter & a roses image, so make 
sure you scroll down to the previous post to check them out & to see what the fabulous Inkettes 
made using them!!

Before I get to this weeks challenge I have a few things to announce.

Our image winner & GD in a few weeks goes to.....


Huge congrats Ellie, can you please email me on inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com   & I will get your chosen images to you & sort out your GD spot.

This weeks Inky Favourite goes to....


This weeks Top 3, in no particular order are....




Congratulations to you all, please snag your badges from  the page at the top to pop on your blog x

Now this weeks theme is...

CUTE & CUDDLY

Joining us this week as our guest designer is...

Craftygirl she is using...'Sweet Love Bunnies'



Lets see what the Inkettes have made to inspire you this week....







Fabulous creations thank you ladies xx

You have until 24th February to get your 'cute & cuddly' creations in using the linky below.

Hugs Shell & the Inkettes xx



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Thank you for choosing my card to be your TOP 3 and congratulations to all the winners! This is so cool!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Lucy Patrick said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as your Inky Fave, I had a lot of fun colouring and creating with the gorgeous Inky Imp Bunnies. Gorgeous DT creations for the next challenge, XOX Lucy