Wednesday, April 30, 2014

IIC #157 - Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am so excited that spring is finally here...I was so sick of the snow that I think I would crazy if I saw another snowflake this year LOL  

Another great week with everyone's projects, the team truly enjoys looking at them each week and want to thank you all for taking the time to play along with us each and every week.  You all are special to us and we appreciate your support.

There can only be one winner, and this week random.org picked 


Congratulations Please email me with your choice of 4 digis.



The Inkettes top 3 this week are..


#5 Hazel

#12 Renate

Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

*****

This week our challenge theme is

ANYTHING GOES

that's right, time to have some fun!!

Here is what the team created for this week's challenge
















and now it's your turn!



7 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for sharing the gorgeous inspirations and another great challenge Karen x

Wendy said...

Wow...thank you for choosing my Life is a Circus Card as the winner last week. I loved the "recycle" challenge. Thanks again, Wendy

XxJULESxX said...

fab DT work thanks!

Hazel said...

What a lovely surprise to see my card in the top 3 - thank you xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic creations!!! LOVE that image Shell used!! Love that bottle too!! Everyone is so talented!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Billie A said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top cards. Thanks so much and congratulations to the other winners. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to play in the challenges.

crafty said...

Please delete entry 152